Monday, January 09, 2006

I feel so lonely...

Oh boy! You hear that, my potential proficient posters? Cash in the pocket! For all my troubles i come away with $3.19! This site is really not about the money, its about the life of a man trapped in a taco bell worker's body. Sure, its nice that its not completely for nothing...in one month i scraped in the equivalent of about half an hour of work at TB. Speaking of which, how are things going at the ole tacoing hole?

In the last week we've added 4 new employees. FOUR! Two germans and two americans. And guess what? They really have no idea what they're doing. Who'd have thought? With time, hopefully they'll learn. Those rookies. I've already settled into my position of authority, delegating how to make salad bowls and what goes on a 7-layer (beans, rice, tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, sour creme and guacamole, bitches. I said bitches.) Overall, we have half of our workers with less than 2 months experience at taco bell, and the other half with over 3 years experience...HOW ABOUT THAT?

By the way, join if you work at taco bell and can compile words into sentences. It make good fun!

That's it for now, remember: be gentle with your hard shell tacos.

1 comment:

h.cummings said...

Hey! I may be able to help you retain more employees. I work for a company that specializes in Employee Recognition! I work with over 150 Taco Bell locations and they all LOVE it! Call me at work 1.800.489.0230 and ask for Harry.