Monday, March 14, 2005

A Common Ground At Taco Bell

Well after the Top secret Taco Bell meeting the other employees had about shift manager Natalie, Jim told everyone to cool it. Well that has lasted about all of a week. Things are definately coming to a boiling point at Taco Bell. The worst is, I like everyone there. It would be so easy to take sides on the issues they are having if I hated one of them. But, I don't. I am going to go have a talk with my Taco Bell General Manager Jim tomorrow. I hate seeing the whole crew at each others throats. Everyone is getting written up for things, that I feel are unwarranted. Also just to keep everyone up to speed Natalie has moved in with me as a roommate. Also Taco Bell employee David has started dating Natalie and has moved in too. So you can see how this is going to be a interesting month. Stay tuned for updates about the drama at my Taco Bell.

No comments: