Saturday, March 05, 2005

Taco Bell Employees Top Secret Meeting

I was a little reluctant to put this post up, but I'm trying to keep my readers in the loop about my Taco Bell. Well as I haven't posted much these last few days, because actually it's been a tad drama free at my store for the last week. Was getting darn boring. But, my girls didn't fail me when I needed some writing material. Well here goes the gossip. I come into work yesterday, and as the first shifts leaving, I have a Shift Manager tell me that some Taco Bell employees are having a secret meeting about another shift manager. I won't say names, but if you're a regular reader of this blog, you will know who I'm talking about. So anyway, she leaves and all the sudden my shift manager asking what happened last night. I didn't know what she meant. Well she kinda layed into me a bit and I still didn't know what the hell she was talking about. Well she finally told me she knew about the secret meeting that was going on about her. I'm like I just found out 15 minutes ago, not last night. I'm like oh great. I didn't tell her, because I don't like getting in the middle of the crap. I don't mind it happening as long as I am not involved in it in anyway. So my Taco Bell shift manager is pissed and calls the stores General Manager about the meeting the other employees are having about her. Jim, our Taco Bell General Manager has no idea that they were having this meeting about one of his employees behind his back. So, now Jim's pissed, I think, because they did it behind his back. Well that's about it. Girls keeps it pretty entertaining at Taco Bell. I can't wait to see how works like today when i go in at 4:30 tonight. And just for the record, I did not tell anyone about the meeting. She already knew somehow. Don't miss my next post after work tonight. You know I'll have something more about the unfolding drama at my Taco Bell.

No comments: