Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Taco Bell Shift Manager Karen Gets Fired

Well, I thought I would post about Taco Bell shift manager Karen. I guess last Thursday she screwed up. Well I was in the back doing the dishes, and there was a like 4 people in the lobby after close visiting Karen and stuff. Well one girl use to work there, and she wanted to order something to eat. Karen let her ring in her order and cash it out, even though she wasnt a Taco Bell employee. Well Taco Bell shift manager Natalie was there off duty and witnessed it. The cash drawer didnt come up short, but it was the principle of the matter. Well Taco Bell shift manager Natalie informed me tonight that tomorrow Jim, our General Manager is going to fire her tomorrow. It sucks big time, I liked Karen. Well good luck Karen, I wish the best for you. Love YAAAAA

James

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This really sucks, as Karen sounds like a nice person. I would guess that she had been there for a very long time. Though it stinks for her and the store, it was for the best. Something that could reap consequences for every other person there should be taken care of in the most discreet manner possible. She brought the action against herself by not caring about the rules of a serious job. She needed to set an example to the other employees at the store, but she showed them that rules have absolutely no bearing. I hope that she can find a better job and set a more productive career path.