Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Thanks And Heres A Potato Too

Well this is a old story, but I thought I would add it because its kinda funny. About 2 months ago I decided to throw a potato bite, thats in our cheesy fiesta potatos, at the drive thru guy. I don't recall what Taco Bell employee was working drive at the time. Well lets just say I remember why I wasn't a pitcher in little league. The potato flew past the Taco Bell employee and hit the wall, than richochets off the wall and flies out the drive thru window and hits the guy in the head thats sitting in his car at drive thru. What's the chance of that happening? LOL. Everyone, even the customer had a good laugh. Let's just say there hasn't been anymore potatos thrown at the Taco Bell drive thru guys since then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Kyle and I was the one working drive at the time. When he threw that potato and it hit the customer, I was like, whoa, what are we going to do now? I thought he was going to get mad or something you know? But I guess he was having a good day so nobody got in trouble. It's just like James said though, none of that has ever happened since then.